- Forever 21 sells clothes at a very low price. My motto: you get what you pay for. BUT there are so many reasons why this doesn't apply here.
- With that said, I'd like to point out that F21 is not for investment pieces. Want to try a new trend? Great...spend 5-10 bucks on that new statement necklace/motorcycle jacket. It's not going to be popular in two years anyway. IMO, trends usually do not become investment pieces.
- Wait..your new perfect v-neck t-shirt got a hole in it? And you've had it for only 3 months? You should have bought two since they were only $3.50! I personally have never wanted to keep a plain black or white T-shirt for over a year or so, since no matter what the price, they become discolored/stained/etc.
- Hold on, what was that? Last season's trendy leggings are here to stay? Okay, simply upgrade to a $40 pair of INC's. Just make sure you head back to F21 when you want a pair with studs, zippers, or other embellishments.
- In September I bought a pair of dark skinny jeans at F21. Just wanted everyone to know that they are still dark, skinny, snug, and in tact. they were $7.50. I'll buy three more next year and spend less than I did on those True Religions that don't even tuck into my boots nicely.
and there's no need to invest so quickly. What do ya think?